If you have a good idea for a new business venture but don't have expertise in the legal or financial aspects of creating a new business, we can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business — Sole trader, partnership or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Register for an Australian Business Number with the ATO
- Complete registration procedures with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Let us help you turn your business idea into a reality!
We will discuss your requirements with you and provide information relevant to your particular situation, as well as constructive advice, on a regular basis.
It is our belief that many businesses spend too much time each month preparing their accounts. we are able to streamlines this process, by eliminating the double-up and rework. This allows you to dedicate more time on your business, and less time working on your accounts.
The system we are using allows us to efficiently and accurately prepare your accounts by regularly providing our office with your bank statement data electronically and securely encrypted. This eliminates the need for any data entry thereby saving you time and money. Once your bank statement data has been obtained, we can process your business transactions and attend to any necessary tax lodgments (eg. Business Activity Statements) with minimal input from you.
All completed with the comfort of knowing your bookkeeping and tax lodgments were prepared by specialists.
We can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive, confidential payroll service that includes:
- Customised payslips with your own Logo and company name
- Administration of PAYG, statutory sick pay, and annual leave
- Work compensation calculation and Claim
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and termination payments
Even if you only have a few employees, you will save by engaging us to administer your payroll.
A good accounting system will help you keep track of your cash flow and make completing GST returns easy. Choosing the right system for your business can be difficult as there are over sixty different accounting packages available in Australia. We invest considerable resources in ongoing staff training to ensure we can recommend the best accounting software solution for your business.
Let us help you make the right choice of accounting software!